Monday 11 January 2010

Back To Basics

Well I'm back at uni now and already i feel back on track. So far today I've consumed no solids and am tipsy after one drink lol.

I'm going out for the 1st time since being back tonight so alcohol is a necessity but of course I will be keeping it to a minimum since the calorie value can get rather high if you over do it.

Today I burned 626 Kcals just from walking AND... I will be dancing like crazy later, so I can afford a few Kcals.

Its not been too bad a day today, my loan came through, which means I will be joining the uni gym as of tomorrow. I actually can't swim at the moment, because it's sooooo cold, but as soon as the weather perks up I'll be switching my gym membership to swimming membership since I find it MUCH better exercises AND most of all it burns loads of Kcals AND speeds up your metabolism.

Theres not all that much else to report. Im still feeling horrendously fat, but I seem to be getting smaller, so perhaps its all in my head.

Anyways, its 7pm and I'm drunk already lol. Guess this is what happens when you drink on a very empty stomach. MAY just eat one slice of low Kcal, low fat, wholemeal bread before I go out to save myself having a terrible hangover in lectures tomorrow.

Hope all's well peoples

Take care

A-J x

REMEMBER...Everyone Has Skinny Side...

No comments:

Post a Comment