Thursday 14 January 2010

Fast...Day One

Today I start a fast. Ive been so busy, and should technically be writing a report right now, but I thought Id post todays progress and will be doing this everyday for as long as this fast lasts.I want to lose 7-10 pounds by the end of this month...Hmmm lets see how this goes lol. Anyone feel free to join me if you want =)

So today (it's 5:06pm)so far Ive had
Lots of water
Coffee Lil Milk(skimmed) X2 100 Kcals
Green Teas Think its about 2 Kcals or something like that

Consumed: 102 Kcals =)
Burned: 1236 Kcals =)

Hope alls well with everyone

A-J x

Remember...Everybody Has A Skinny Side...

2 comments:

  1. WOW

    i no you prob do not want me hear i am not ana/mia but i am just trying to loose weight as i am huge
    but thought i would say well done on your day
    i am sooo sick an havent eaten like anything for 3 days just not hungry

    how did you burn that many cals??
    what exercise do you do??
    i want to follow but your follow box isnt there

    good work stay strong

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. SORRY I FOUND IT

    i am a follower haha

    xx

    ReplyDelete